Edmonds Community College
20000 68th Avenue West, Lynnwood, WA 98036
Become a Project Management Professional (PMP)
Learn valuable skills and begin a rewarding career as a project management professional with a salary starting at $90,000 in the Seattle area*. Edmonds Community College offers day, evening, and online courses that are part of Edmonds Community College’s Business Management program. Complete the coursework in less than a year and be ready to take the PMP exam. Your opportunity for a great career is only a phone call away.
Contact Us at (425) 354-5778 Today and
Speak With an Adviser About Your Future!
- Project Management I & II
- Microsoft Project
- Human Relations/Organization
- Principles of Management
The Edmonds Community College Advantage:
- Established Educational Institution Serving the Seattle Area for More Than 49 Years
- Accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- Project Management Institute (PMI)® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculty
Project Management Certification
A project management certificate through Edmonds Community College prepares you for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam or the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® exam. The PMP® credential and the CAPM® certificate are internationally recognized professional certifications offered through the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
Other Courses Offered
- Early Childhood Education
- Computer Science
- Business Management
*Edmonds Community College does not guarantee starting salary rates or if students will be hired after course completion.
Established in 1967
Classes Start Soon.
Call Now to Enroll!